Tuesday 10 December 2013

OUR SECOND INTERVIEW



I’m Tere Fernández and I am 42 years old. I have a son and a daughter and I’m married.  I love read books, walk, watch films, meet friends and spend time with my family. I think that the nature is really beautiful and we have to care it more.



What social networks are popular in your country?

I think that the most popular social networks in my country are Facebook and Twitter. 

How much time do you spend on these networks?

I spend 1 hour on these networks almost every day.

What do you use these networks for?  

I use Facebook to chat, see what do my friends and play some games.

Do you limit the access other people have to certain parts of your network?

Yes, I do. I limit the access to my photos and only some people can know what I do. 

How many of your "friends" on these sites are your friends?

All people I have on Facebook I know who is and they are my friends. 

What tips would you give to someone who is just starting to use these networks now?

I give to someone who is just starting to use these networks now this tips:

1. Only add people that they are your friends.

2. Before upload a photo you should think that if it’s a good idea or maybe not.

3. And watch out what you do (comments, photos…) because you may have consequences.

1 comment:

  1. magicslovakia37 May 2014 at 17:50

    On your blog we liked the way you introduced yourselves and also your 2 interviews about social networks. Design of your blog is clear and modern.. We would like to know more about your country, town or school and same more photos of your group and activities. Greetings from Slovakia, hope to see you soon ! :)

    ReplyDelete