Saturday 26 October 2013

OUR FIRST INTERVEW

Karen Glover is forty three years old. She is an English woman but she lives in Aldea, Catalonia, Spain with her husband and her som, Harvey, he is six on seven years old, and her daughter, Mia, is four years old. Like nearly all the english people, they are blonde and have blue eyes. Karen works in an English academy in Jesús, Catalonia, Spain next to Roquetes. She's the best english teacher I've ever had.

1. What social networks are used/popular in your country?

The most popular network in my contry is facebook,

2. How much time do you/your firends spend on these networks?

I don't really use it every day. I think maybe two times a week,

3. What do you use these networks for? Chatting, photos, studying?

I use these networks for contracting with my family.

4. Do you limit the access other people have to certain parts of your network?

Yes, fot my children I limit the access other people in certain parts of my facebook a lot.

5. What sort of personal information do you/other people put on these sites? How much of that information do you think is "real"?

I put some photos and some messages for my sisters but I think fifty per cent is real and the other things are invented.

6. Have you ever said, posted or done anything on one of these sites that you regret?

No, I don't regret anything.

7. Why do people share the information they put on these sites?

I think people share the information they put on these sites for keeping in touch with firends or family.

8. How many of your "friends" on these sites are you friends?

All friends on my facebook are my real firends but I haven't seen them all since shcool.

9. Have you ever felt deceived by anything you have seen or read on these sites?

No, I never felt decieived by anything I have seen or read on these sites.

10. Have you ever had a bad experience because of something you, or someone else, posted on one of these sites? If so, what?

No, I can't think of any.

11. What tips would you give to someone who is just starting to use these networks now?

I don' like these networks so I will not recommend them and I think generally people put too many things. For example I have some friends who upload things every hour.

1       

No comments:

Post a Comment